|Date Posted:||May 10|
|Wage:||28.00-32.00 (doe), plus benefits|
TITLE: COOP JIA Accounting Analyst
CLIENT: Large Oil & Gas
LOCATION: Galleria area
TYPE: Contract (12+ months)
RATE: $28.00-32.00/hour (DOE), plus benefits
URGENCY: IMMEDIATE NEED
This contract position reports to the Joint Interest Accounting Supervisor within the Accounting Organization and will be responsible for accounting for company operated joint venture activity for the Company’s US assets. This position will interface regularly with Asset Accounting, Land, Revenue, Division Order and others in Joint Interest Accounting as needed. The incumbent will need to demonstrate problem solving, organizational, communication, and collaboration skills to realize department deliverables and goals within aggressive deadlines.
• Setting up and maintain master data related to various aspects of joint venture accounting. This includes Working Interest Ownership including Non-Consent or Farm-Out Ownership for new drilling and maintaining existing ownership.
• Analyze and effectively communicate issues or inquiries from working interest owners of company operated assets.
• Assist in explaining and managing past due receivables for working interest owners when payment is disputed.
• Process adjustments due to audit exception resolutions, ownership transfers, etc.
• Interact positively with other departmental personnel.
• Bring ideas that promote sound recommendations that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
• Degree: Bachelor’s degree
• Computer Proficientes: Excel, SAP
• Work Experience: Oil & Gas Accounting related experience required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.