|Date Posted:||Mar 3|
|Wage:||$55-60 hour (DOE)|
TITLE: Java Developer
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, TX
TYPE: Contract (6 months)
RATE: $55-57/hour DOE
Our client is looking to fill the position of Java Developer. Developer will ensure alignment of web design and user requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining consistency across all web pages within the application. The Developer is required to work alongside database developers as well as end users to ensure all elements of the web application are consistent with requirements. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory
• Determining the structure and design of web applications using Java.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance user experience.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining consistency throughout design.
• MUST HAVE: 8+ years of demonstrated experience in Java/J2EE application design software development and testing
• 4+ years of Web Services development experience (SOAP REST APIs)
• 3+ years of experience with Spring - Spring MVC is a must
• Experience in handling extremely large amount of data set inside web application
• Hands on knowledge on Oracle database, SQL etc
• Working experience in Agile & Scrum environment.
• Working experience with WebSphere
• Experience with SonarQube
• Experience with UCD/UCR and Jenkins
• Hands on experience with ADO GIT, SVN and any other versioning tools.
• Understanding of XML, JSON API & web services technologies and data structure fundamentals
• Experience in Multi thread and Asynchronous programming
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Expertise in objected oriented analysis design and design patterns
• Knowledge & Experience with DJango WEB Framework (Python) is plus
• Sound knowledge of basic UNIX commands
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Understanding of server-side CSS.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.