|Date Posted:||Jul 26|
|Wage:||$120,000 - $125,000 Plus Bonus|
TITLE: IT Service Desk Manager
LOCATION: West Houston
SALARY: $120,000 - $125,000 Plus Bonus
The IT Service Desk Manager will lead the Service Desk department across the enterprise. Will require the capability & experience to deliver an excellent customer focused experience. This leadership position must act as a role model for the team, entrusting confidence through superior character, equanimity and demonstrated technical acumen
- Develop, manage and coach customer help desk specialists and application support analysts across multiple locations to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Monitor, report, and analyze team performance to drive improvement in KPIs
- Ex: Call Quality, Response Time, Accuracy, Resolution Time, etc.
- Identify training gaps and assist in building educational opportunities to correct gaps
- Manage expectations and coordinate training opportunities including timelines
- Respond directly to support issues and service requests
- Interface with other team members to insure resolution of incidents in a timely manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining constant communication on open service items
- Develop and manage an on call rotation for support services
- Assist in identifying trends in support requests and incidents
- Analyze trends for automation opportunities
- Look for opportunities to modernize the service desk experience
- Develop, maintain, support operational processes
- Develop, manage and maintain vendor relationships
- Manage and work with carriers, service providers and vendors
- Support onsite and field based personnel
- Interview and recommend candidates for hire on an as-needed basis
- Ensure the timely response to all service desk support calls and system-generated alerts.
- Coordinate support team escalations and alert communications during major incidents.
- Develop and coordinate communications with other support teams including FAQ's or QRC's
- Determine personnel requirements, set employee schedules and ensure employees have the resources necessary to complete their jobs.
- Develop and maintain support documentation in a central knowledge base
- Directly supervises one or more employees.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- 5+ years of IT Customer Service Desk Management Experience
- Strong Leadership Experience
- Excellent customer service skills with both written and verbal communication
- Willingness to be "Hands On" and "Do the Work"
- Exceptional Time Management skills
- Strong in all major Microsoft Office product (O365, Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Strong familiarity with ITIL Service Desk processes
- Strong experience with automation of service desk processes
- Bachelor’s degree
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.