|Date Posted:||Nov 15|
|Wage:||$43.00 - $56.00/hour|
TITLE: IT Security Analyst (Security & Legal Compliance)
TYPE: Contract (2 Month)
RATE: $43.00 - $56.00/hour
The IT Security Analyst will provide technical expertise and administration of security tools that control and monitor information security including setting up user login IDs, user mailboxes, windows resource group access, shared messaging resources, SAP roles, assigning/resetting passwords, and VPN access.
- Coordinate with Internal Control to gather SOX compliance information for both internal and external audits.
- Communicate and report unresolved security exposures, misuse, or noncompliance situations to management.
- Respect the security standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines as set forth by the global security office department team.
- Maintain the local security and legal compliance operations manual documentation.
- Adhere to the disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures necessary to recover and/or maintain services in the event of a declared disaster including business continuity planning.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend and plan implementation of new or improved information security software or devices.
- Keep information owners and officers aware of the importance of computer security controls to keep company information safe and secure.
- 5+ years of IT Security Analyst experience
- Working knowledge of Windows Server with Active Directory, Windows Server data/file access permissions, SAP authorizations, Exchange Administration.
- Additional experience is desired in use of Internet usage monitoring systems and administration of access control systems.
- Proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information in the custody of or processed by the company by responding in a timely manner to a loss or misuse of information assets.
- Provide technical expertise and administration of security tools that control and monitor information security including setting up user logon IDs, user mailboxes, windows resource group access, shared messaging resources, SAP roles, assigning/resetting passwords, and VPN access.
- Participate in investigations of suspected information security misuse or in compliance reviews as requested by legal department and management.
- Gather evidence as requested by legal department and store in a secure system.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- At least one professional IT certification is desired. (MCSA and SANS Institute Security Essentials certification are a plus)
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.