|Date Posted:||Jul 20|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Information Security Administrator
LOCATION: Hybrid Downtown
TYPE: Direct hire
SALARY: Depends on Experience
The Information Security Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day security operations, including the administration and maintenance of information security systems, security incident analysis and response, identification and remediation of security policy violations, documenting, improving, and ensuring compliance with the policies, standards and procedures in support of the Company’s Information Security Program. This person will have a broad understanding of the risks and compliance issues facing enterprises and provide solutions to address such risks and issues. Candidates need to have a good grasp of the technical side of the process yet be able to converse with our business users in order to gather and understand their business requirements..
- Responsible for the administration, monitoring, and maintenance of corporate and SCADA security systems.
- Maintain awareness of existing and proposed laws and regulations, industry practices or standards, security trends and issues, and advises the organization on security issues affecting the company in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide expertise in vulnerability remediation.
- Present security awareness guidelines and best practices to users, administrators, and management.
- Ensure log aggregation controls are in place for security tools, servers, and critical applications.
- Identify and respond to IT Security incidents as needed and perform forensic analysis to determine root cause and identify additional mitigating controls.
- Investigate suspicious activities to identify compromised hosts and persistent threats leveraging SIEM, honeypots, and security investigation tools.
- Ensure adherence to methodology and compliance requirements.
- Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement best practices and other process improvement initiatives.
- Travel once and a while to field offices
- 5+ years of related Information Security Administrator experience
- 2+ years of SIEM management and support experience
- Working knowledge of IDS/IPS, firewalls, SIEM, and other security-related technologies
- Network infrastructure security knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with ISO / NIST security standards
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection
- Microsoft 365 Defender
- IPS/IDS system
- Malware incident response
- Forensic analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment tools
- Risk mitigation techniques
- Penetration testing
- SCADA Security
- Log analysis and review from various applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- College degree preferred
- Preference is for candidates with two or more of the following certifications: GSEC, GWAPT, CISSP, GPEN, GXPEN, CISA, CEH, CISM, OSCP, OSCE
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.