|Date Posted:||Nov 28|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
TITLE: IT Risk Analyst
CLIENT: Oil and Gas Client
LOCATION: i45 near IAH
TYPE: Contract-to-Hire/Permanent TBD
RATE: $40.00-$45.00/hour ($80+K/year)
URGENCY: Phone interviews now reviewing resumes next week.
SUMMARY: Searching for motivated candidate and a results-oriented leader to join our growing CSRC DT Controllership team as a Staff Risk Analyst, focusing on the execution of our global IT SOX program.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience identifying and evaluating the design of DT internal controls, and assesses the effectiveness of DT Internal Control and drive overall SOX compliance.
• Assist in the management of portions of company's Digital Technology (DT) SOX compliance program and act as a central point of contact and subject matter expert on specific areas/applications to ensure appropriate internal controls are designed and implemented.
• Responsible for the collaboration with management of the on-going IT SOX program, including managing a sub-team or specific effort, consisting of internal company resources and/or contractors, to optimize engagement economics and quality deliverables for the IT SOX program. Additionally, potentially manages coordination of efforts between external auditors and internal Business Controllership Stakeholders and Information Technology owners.
• Drive the IT SOX scoping and risk assessment by collaborating with cross-functional teams to stay up to date on significant changes that may have an impact on the design and/or operating effectiveness of controls
• Supports the executions of DoE, ToE, IPE, and ELC testing for DT organization.
• Maintain on-going communication with external auditors including alignment on IT SOX planning, walkthroughs/testing, audit requests, impact assessments, and deficiency evaluation
• Identify, evaluate, and monitor the remediation of control deficiencies
• Deliver timely and concise communication, including developing and producing management reporting, illustrating IT SOX status, trends, and remediation of deficiencies
• Educate Business Process and Information Technology control owners by leading training sessions and focus sessions to demonstrate compliance requirements and share hot topics in IT SOX compliance
• Aids in the execution of compliance based projects, review IT SOX relevant exceptions, and provide though leadership around maintaining IT SOX compliance.
• Provide consulting guidance for BHGE teams on the control implementation during projects
• 5+ years of experience in an IT compliance or IT audit role
• 5(+) years supporting an Oracle SoX environment from an IT perspective
• Experience working with the Big 4 Firms
• BA/BS in Business, Business Administration, IT Management system, and other applicable Information Technology disciplines
• Experience in project management practices, tooling, and managing projects through the SOX lifecycle
• Knowledge COSO framework and experience applying the framework in a manner that supports SOX compliance and operational efficiencies
• Experience in ITGC audits, key interfaces and reports testing over proprietary in-house built and enterprise corporate systems
• Experience with leveraging data analytics to perform targeted sampling techniques and using automation for continuous monitoring
• Experience in the quality assurance of controls testing
• Heavy technical ERP knowledge on Oracle, SAP, and Hyperion systems
• Demonstrated track record of technical expertise with SOX, ERM and internal audit.
• Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• MBA, or Masters a plus
• CPA, CIA, CISSP and/or CISA certifications
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
If hired full time there is potential for up to 20%* annual bonuses. This is the case for the managers and there are growth opportunities every 5 years.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.