|Date Posted:||Apr 4|
|Wage:||125000 plus bonus opportunities|
TITLE: IT PMO Director
CLIENT: Hardware Manufacturing
LOCATION: Houston TX
TYPE: Permanent Salaried
SUMMARY: This is a PMO Director opportunity to manage the PMO team with high visibility to customers and leadership groups.
• 5+ years of experience in PMO Management
• 10+ years of Program Management experience.
• Agile project implementation methodology experience
• Must have IT and nonIT PM experience
• Must be able to manage change, and take active leadership in timely decision making
• Experience with managing high level project portfolios
• Experience with project management and managing teams
• Experience working within IT and customer-facing
• A good understanding of development and operational and processes within multiple lines of businesses
• Manufacturing background preferred
• PMP Certification required
• CSM and ITIL v 3 Foundations certifications preferred
• Oversees and leads the Program Management Office to ensure company programs and projects meet strategy objectives and business goals.
• Establishes a program baseline or the "road map" for implementation of a project
• Audits or tracks ongoing projects at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follow the approved methodology
• Establishes key performance indicators and sets milestones for a multitude of projects
• Develops a team of exceptional project managers through training and mentoring
• Provides in-house consultancy services to project teams
• Gathers and archives project experience and reusable data to improve project management methods in the future
• Work with PMs to analyze actual performance against the project plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Provide on-going developmental feedback to PMs as appropriate.
• Ensure PM's keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
• Manage project scope and deliverables through a structured change management process
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.