|Date Posted:||Aug 5|
TITLE: JDE CNC and Security System Administrator
LOCATION: Galleria, Houston TX
SALARY or RATE: $80000-100,000+ DOE
URGENCY: Interviewing now able to hire asap
The JDE CNC and Security System Administrator role is to manage computer software systems and to ensure high levels of availability and appropriate security of the supported applications. Participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
• Responsibilities include administration of multiple applications, including but not limited to:
o JD Edwards System Administration
o JD Edwards Security Administration
o JD Edwards Implementation Support
o QSoftware Segregation of Duties Reporting
o Compliance Reporting
o Document Management
o Vertex: Q series, O Series
o Bottomline Transform AP
o Vulnerability Management
• Works closely with Business and Functional IT support to define and implement JDE security
• Works with our Compliance team on quarterly application reporting
• JDE upgrade Experience
• Works with the JDE team to setup and schedule JDE Orchestrations
• Anticipates, mitigates, identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves software problems. Escalates incidents as necessary.
• Supports application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
• Analyzes system performance.
• Conducts research on emerging products, services, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts.
• Creates required reports in response to business user needs.
• Develops, documents, and maintains policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
• Participates in planning and budgeting where it pertains to ensuring systems are adequately maintained for performance, security, compliance, and vendor support.
• Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
• 3+ years of experience.
• 5 years of experience as a System Administrator preferred.
• Working technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems.
• Working technical knowledge of current systems software and standards.
• Hands-on software troubleshooting experience, including customer support.
• Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
• Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas and solutions in a user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours occasionally as needed.
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.