|Date Posted:||Apr 15|
|Wage:||$110,000 - $115,000|
TITLE: IT Business Analyst – NGL Apps
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $110,000 - $115,000
The IT Technical Business Analyst is a part of the IT team responsible for ongoing application support and project work for the NGL commercial business area. This position works with key stakeholders to capture requirements, perform gap analysis, and collaborate with Quorum Software and Transport4 on enhancements to the e-ONE and T4 applications that will provide the highest value add to the NGL commercial business. This position is also responsible for day-to-day and month-end close application support, implementing new assets into the existing application software stack and supporting custom interfaces and reports.
- Develop and review integration and quality assurance test plans as needed.
- Follow a strict methodology and process for change control, application support, and escalation.
- Provide training, guidance, and resource support for end users.
- Provide emergency support for critical priority issues and other business critical situations in a fast-paced environment. These systems include enterprise software to support the Measurement, Commercial and Accounting business groups.
- Implement new assets and support existing assets in the third party enterprise software suite for the Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) business sector.
- Develop and support in-house written custom interfaces and reports.
- Collaborate with business users, internal technology teams and vendors to establish and prioritize business and technology requirements.
- Create detailed requirements of the user experience and user-system/system-system interactions through discussion as well as narrative and pictorial artifacts. Ensure accuracy of requirements during the entire development process.
- Coordinate technical implementation and migration of software upgrades, patches, code releases, and database changes for the various enterprise applications.
- 5+ Years of Business Analyst experience with NGL Applications
- Business analysis experience translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Strong knowledge of various business processes such as Contracts, Nominations, Scheduling/Distribution, Ticket Processing, Invoicing, Accounting, etc. in the NGL sector or other Midstream sector.
- Experience querying and writing scripts for Oracle Server and MS SQL Server databases.
- Self-starter that is able to work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision.
- Strong customer service attitude and focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills. - Interfaces effectively across organizational lines addressing both technical and non-technical audiences at a variety of organizational levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with Business Users and Software Developers to provide solutions that further enhance the applications and provide the business user with an improved experience.
- Attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output.
- BS degree in MIS/CIS/CSE or equivalent experience.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.