|Date Posted:||Feb 7|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$105,000 - $115,000|
TITLE: iOS Mobile Apps Developer
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Contract to Hire
SALARY: $105,000 - $115,000
The iOS Mobile Apps Developer will design, develop, implement and support iOS application systems to meet business, informational, and technical needs. This position will also provide guidance to junior developers when necessary.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience working with SQL and a relational database, including the design and development of stored procedures (Oracle database preferred)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as TFS
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to share the details of a recent iOS project that candidate was involved, preferably one that is published currently in the App Store.
- 5+ years iOS experience
- 3+ years Agile methodology
- Objective-C, or increasingly,
- The Swift 3.0 programming language
- Apple’s Xcode IDE.
- Android SDK
- TFS 2010/2012
- Dev Ops experience
- Experience in designing and developing iOS based mobile applications.
- Experience developing iOS mobile apps using Objective-C, or increasingly, the Swift 3.0 programming language.
- Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience publishing a high quality iOS application to Apple store.
- Experience with Apple push Notification API.
- Working experience with iOS Architecture patterns MVVM, MVC, VIPER etc.,
- Experience implementing third-party libraries and APIs, as needed.
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience in embedded databases SQLite, couchdb etc.,
- Experience working in software development projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies, preferably using Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Business Diploma
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.