|Date Posted:||Apr 18|
Investor Relations Coordinator
Pay 70-90 K / year
The Investor Relations Coordinator is responsible for orchestrating investor relations events, performing secretarial and administrative duties. The Investor Relations Coordinator executes complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments. This person applies advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the organization’s operation, and assists the Business System Administrator with day-to-day activities.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
• Act as the first/key point of contact for the investment community.
• Establish and maintain relationships with the corporate access, analyst and investors thru responding to emails and phone calls.
• Calendars – maintain calendars for VP IR and DIR IR.
• Travel – arrange travel for both VP IR and DIR IR and sometimes for the CEO and CFO when travelling for IR events (arrange travel, ground transportation and hotel)
• Answer emails and calls from investors (daily)
• Keep NASDAQ database of all interfaces with investors – calls, visits or emails are all recorded in this database.
• Quarterly earnings call:
• Responsible for setting up the call
• The day of the call – running the call behind the scenes – interfacing with the operator
• Making sure the investors are aligned for Q&A during the call.
• Scheduling the QTR-End calls with the sellside analyst after the QTRLY earnings call (same day) – about 28 to 30 calls.
• Investor Conferences:
• You are the point of contact of each conference
• Responsible for registration and travel for each person attending.
• Prepare the management team for each conference by researching the attending firm/investor using our NASDAQ database.
• Coordinate and organize CEO roadshows:
• It is usually a week-long trip, and you are responsible for setting up the tour – travel, ground transportation, hotel, restaurant for dinner/lunch and arrangements with the investors at their offices.
• Need to be able to mutli-task different projects at the same time – adapt to change well.
• Will be interfacing with the CEO and CFO at various times for meetings and conferences.
• Flexibility to working hours.
• Minimum high school or equivalency, Certificate or diploma is preferred
• 5 - 7 years of experience in similar job function
• Excellent communication skills both written and Verbal
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.