|Date Posted:||Feb 11|
TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
CLIENT: B2B Services
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SALARY: $35,000-40,000 DOE
Our client is looking for a results-driven inside sales representative who will support the sales function. The inside sales representative will be responsible for prospecting/researching new customers, following up internet inquiries, outbound lead calling, setting appointments, etc.
• Conduct market research and generate lists of prospective customers
• Develop a prospecting strategy and begin implementing that strategy to collect prospect and lead information
• Work an existing list of prospects to generate leads and appointments
• Schedule meetings and conferences with prospects/leads
• Set appointments for Account managers and Sales Representatives
• Qualify potential customers through cold calls and document contact information
and coordinate the initial stages of the sales process
• Document all sales activity in Company’s CRM on a daily basis
• Record results of sales calls and information on potential clients
• Manage and update Company’s CRM database with prospect / customer sales information
• Document contact information, preferences, concerns and suggestions of customers following appointment calls or appointments with sales or service people
• Promote and effectively sell company products using established company sales techniques and company scripts.
• Continue attracting new opportunities and manage the initial progress through sales stages, while developing new proactive ways to get prospects and generate sales leads.
• Perform outbound calling campaigns in coordination with marketing messaging and events
• Qualify leads before passing substantiated leads to account executives.
• Participate in coordinating prospects to attend promotion events/trade shows, and track/record actual attendance.
• Collaborate with the sales team, and learn to act as a group member.
• Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to clients.
• 1+ years’ experience working in an inside sales / customer service related role
• Demonstrated ability to make cold calls to prospects and generate warm leads and appointments for an existing sales team
• Ability to learn and understand company software and sales offerings
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
• Software: Microsoft Office, proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to interact with customers in a professional and corporate setting
• Bonus: event industry experience
• Bonus: SaaS experience
• Bonus: Knowledge of marketing automation platforms
• Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.