|Date Posted:||Dec 3|
TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
CLIENT: Professional Services
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SALARY: $45,000-55,000 DOE
Our client is seeking an Inside Sales representative for a permanent position. This role will be responsible for supporting sales goals through effective sales techniques, relationship building and exceptional customer service. This role will include an initial period spent in the warehouse in order to learn the industry and products.
• Receive and follow-up all incoming calls and website inquiries and be fully knowledgeable of process and services
• Determine if prospect should be assigned to an Account Manager or handled internally.
• Communicate with all prospects and collect all needed information for logistics manager in order to schedule a collection (pictures, inventory, dock questionnaire, CCA form, etc.)
• Act as sales representative and complete all paperwork for any corporate walk-ins or drop-off collections
• Be the representative to schedule E-cycling collections and events
• Enter all new customer information into software system
• Assist sales team with inputting customer’s information and contracts as well as collecting any documentation needed.
• Review list of inactive clients (6 months or more) and update all relevant information
• Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the CEO via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
• Meet weekly with the VP of Sales, EVP, Sales Team and Logistics Manager
• Update and maintain customer database
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-4 years of experience in a similar role, with sales track record
• Able to fully comprehend all service offerings and communicate value proposition to prospects
• Have a strong phone personality and ability to assimilate into any environment, adaptability
• Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
• Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
• Strong Internet research skills required
• Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Self-starting with solid follow-through
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.