|Date Posted:||Apr 29|
|Wage:||$40,000 base, commission plan|
TITLE: Inside Sales Rep
CLIENT: Family owned company with over 90 years as a leader in its industry.
LOCATION: North Houston
SALARY: $40,000 base, commission plan
Our client is seeking an Inside Sales representative for a permanent position. This role will be responsible for supporting sales goals through effective sales techniques, relationship building and exceptional customer service. This role will include an initial period spent in the warehouse in order to learn the industry and products. This period will involve receiving shipments, counting, putting product on shelves, pulling product, packaging product, varying double checks, etc.
The primary goal for this role will be to grow and expand our client’s business portfolio of customers. The ideal candidate will be an intrapreneur, a hustling A-Player that wants to be a part of growing a company. Multiple initiatives, many responsibilities, fast pace, and high action will be daily occurrences. If you are friendly on the phone, and a self-driven, self-managed, meticulous, well organized person, then this the right family fit for you.
• Must be able to cultivate existing accounts while expanding business development
• Supports co-workers as needed to maintain the highest level of customer service possible.
• Shared responsibility for incoming calls, e-mails, facsimile and overall customer service and order processing.
• Outbound sales efforts include but are not limited to; prospecting/researching new customers, following up internet inquiries, outbound lead calling, etc.
• Promotes and effectively sells company products using established company sales techniques.
• Deliver the highest level of customer service possible, achieving this through self-motivation and self-management by performing the following duties.
• Will be outside in warehouse initially for training and familiarity, but then pending swiftness of learning more time is spent until near 100% of time spent as inside sales.
• 2+ years’ experience in sales required
• Must possess exceptional attention to detail and inventory methodology experience
• Have a strong phone personality and ability to assimilate into any environment, adaptability
• Ability to multi-task overall company support while supporting own sales needs which includes stocking and filling orders when applicable
• Self-motivation to call many customers a day to establish and/or grow relationships.
• Microsoft Office Suite, spreadsheet software, and preferably the Microsoft Dynamics Suite.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training in inside sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
This opportunity offers full benefits, competitive salary, bonus structure, financial advisors offered for investment services and a friendly work environment.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.