|Date Posted:||Mar 9|
|Wage:||$160,000 + 15 Bonus|
TITLE: Infrastructure Manager
LOCATION: Houston Hybrid
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $160,000 + 15% Bonus
The Infrastructure Manager is responsible for leading a team of engineers supporting all aspects of the network, storage and database infrastructure. This position is expected to leverage considerable industry expertise to execute the implementation of industry best practices for configuration, administration and governance in on premise and multi-tenant cloud environments. Will consult with technical and business teams to steer the design and implementation of high-quality, secure and resilient infrastructure related deliverables across all-phases of applicable projects and day to day operational support.
- Manage a team of 8 employees.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs analysis of infrastructure environment, identifies needs and recommends solutions.
- Contributes to the architecture design, integration and installation of identified solutions.
- Establishes and maintains controls for systems access and security.
- Performs regular security access audit reviews.
- Develops, maintains and tests disaster recovery plans.
- Ensures effective monitoring is utilized to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures.
- Manages hardware and software lifecycle maintenance activities.
- Establishes budgetary requirements for asset refresh, licensing, maintenance agreements and project funding.
- Analysis and reporting on key metrics required for regular performance, consumption and capacity management.
- Drives the development and documentation of reference architectures related to infrastructure services.
- Directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities.
- Creates and maintains effective resource plans to meet project delivery and steady state operational resourcing requirements.
- Manages contractor resources as needed.
- Develops or establishes strong relationships with service providers.
- Coordinates third-party maintenance for hardware and software services.
- Negotiates and contracts with consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services and products.
- Proactively coordinates with other departments to address their needs, pain points and business requirements.
- 8+ years in Production IT management
- Extensive experience required managing teams with responsibility for completing complex projects on time and within budget.
- Extensive experience managing complex Active Directory environments.
- Extensive experience designing secure, hardened and highly available infrastructure solutions.
- Extensive experience managing highly effective patching and vulnerability management programs.
- Experience managing multi-tenant Azure and AWS implementations.
- Experience with Windows and Linux server OS platforms.
- Experience working with network/system monitoring tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems while providing superior customer service.
- Detailed understanding of IP addressing and network technologies.
- ITIL and public cloud certifications a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.