|Date Posted:||Jul 8|
|Wage:||$140,000 - $160,000|
TITLE: Information Security Manager
LOCATION: West Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $140,000 - $160,000
Our client is looking for an Information Security Manager to join their team. Someone who is ready to strategize, execute, and drive company-wide information security efforts. Establish enterprise security strategy though policy, architecture and training processes as well as provide operational oversight, security solutions, and security procedures.
- Develop and communicate security strategies and plans to executive team, employee stakeholders, and IT team.
- Responsible for managing Information Security and Cybersecurity Governance process.
- Establish and manage a risk-based assessment methodology to prioritize and track security policy, procedure, and technology initiatives.
- Assess risks and internal controls dependency on systems by identifying areas of non-compliance and evaluating risks related to key technology processes.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and oversee enforcement of policies and procedures for system security administration and user access.
- Maintain and improve current security awareness training program.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an on-going SOC 2 Type II assessment.
- Develop and then implement a compliance management framework that maps SOC 2 to other security standards (such as NIST).
- Supervise all security incident investigations (CSIRT).
- Develop and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Project manage initiatives associated with the implementation of policies, procedures, and/or technology that relate to information security and cybersecurity.
- Provide security oversight and approval on the IT Change Approval Board (CAB).
- Review and respond to daily/weekly/monthly alerts and reports delivered by security and access monitoring systems.
- Implement a vendor management program focused on protection of company and employee confidential information as it pertains to information transmitted and stored outside of the network and systems.
- Manage execution of external penetration tests, internal vulnerability assessments, internal audits (SOC 2), and external client audits.
- 15+ years combined in Information Technology and Information Security fields, with at least 7 of those years within the Information Security field currently
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology or Information Security field or equivalent work experience.
One or more of the following certifications are required:
- ISACA CISM
- GIAC GSEC
- GIAC GSLC
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.