|Date Posted:||Jan 11|
TITLE: Informatica Developer
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Contract (6 Months)
Our client is looking to fill an Informatica Developer position for about a 6 month contract. Work as the SME for all ETL/Informatica related matters and Conduct POC’s;
work with functional teams, clarify ETL requirements and business rules;
design develop, implement, and assist in validating ETL processes
- Utilize reusability, parameterization, workflow design, caching, parallel processing and other performance tuning
- Lead/mentor other ETL developers for implementing best practices and troubleshooting
- Provide production support for all ETL processes.
- Design reviews and code reviews
- Develop and unit test Unix Shell Scripts for file validation as well as format the input or output data as part of Pre/Post ETL tasks
- Develop policies and procedures related to development and support of new and ongoing systems to ensure the Data Integrity, Coordinate Data Models, dictionaries and other documentation across multiple applications
- Implement Data Cleansing and maintain proper normalization of enterprise data to support Decision making and reporting
- 5+ years of experience designing Informatica mappings and testing the performance of ETL code
- Informatica Architecture, writing complex SQL queries, and stored procedure
- 5 + years of Data Modeling experience
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica ETL Architecture
- Create technical design and mapping specifications and Informatica Administration and in providing on-call support for data warehouse.
- 2+ years of development experience in a Unix/Linux environment and Unix shell scripting.
- 5+ Full Life Cycle implementation of business requirements gathering, data sourcing, testing/data reconciliation, and deployment within Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing Architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or foreign degree equivalent
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.