|Date Posted:||Aug 26|
Hydrogen Investments M&A Manager (Hybrid Work Schedule)
Support the business development and the analysis of investment opportunities for the renewable hydrogen business unit. Propose and support the setup of strategic partnerships and joint ventures with offtakers, technology providers and other relevant stakeholders. This position will be on a hybrid work schedule, working three days in office and two days from home.
You will develop financial modelling and analysis of all investment opportunities and H2BU transactions covering footprint required to implement the hydrogen strategy, coordinating workstreams with the support of external and internal team members, in close collaboration and under the guidance of the Head of the Department.
• Search, engage with potential partners and propose partnerships that will support the development of the hydrogen strategy
• Support the negotiation, structuring and implementation of joint ventures
• Develop business case assessments and perform valuation analysis of potential inorganic growth opportunities
• Support due diligence processes, coordinating internal and external team members
• Develop the financial modelling for all investment opportunities, namely large-scale projects involving +€100m investments
• Support the entire internal process of approvals for H2BU investments and transactions
ACADEMIC SKILLS: University Degree, preferable in finance, economics, management or engineering
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: At least 7 years of relevant experience (investment analysis, M&A, private equity, strategic consulting, etc.). Experience in international projects and knowledge of the renewable energy sector is considered a plus.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in English (second language is a plus)
TRAVELLING FLEXIBILITY: Availability for occasional travelling
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Strong communication skills
Bachelors or better in Finance or related field.
At least 7 years of relevant experience (investment analysis, M&A, private equity, strategic consulting, etc.).
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.