|Date Posted:||Feb 17|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$20.00 / hour|
TITLE: Help Desk Coordinator
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Contract-to-Hire (3+ Months)
RATE: $20.00 / hour
The Help Desk Coordinator will have outstanding internal and external customer service, which comes as a direct result of successful organization, preparation and execution of their responsibilities. Candidate must be self-motivated; demonstrate strong relationship building skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to work creatively and proactively while collaborating in a team environment. Work in a fast-paced team environment but driven to take the initiative to succeed when presented with individual work responsibilities.
- Outstanding customer service by accurately and efficiently assigning all ticket requests including new request, rescheduling, work stoppage, licensing, sign in and recovery.
- Answer incoming phone calls and document what the user is reporting/requesting.
- Coordinate a date/time with the user and Service Desk Tech for a call back.
- Assign a Service Desk Tech with detailed information on the issue/request, plus notes on the agreed upon callback date/time.
- Create Outlook Calendar invites for the users and Service Desk Techs.
- Answers direct E-mails from clients that come into the Service Desk and create tickets with proper categorization.
- Help direct users to self-service options – Walk through steps if necessary.
- 2+ years of administrative assistance experience
- 2+ years of call center customer service experience preferred
- 2+ years of Ticket System Operations and/or experience maintaining ticketing queues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Office, with a concentration on Outlook.
- Focused on providing truly outstanding customer service.
- Flexible and personable team player
- Ability to multitask while organizing, preparing and executing responsibilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.