|Date Posted:||Oct 13|
|Wage:||$35-40/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Graphic Designer
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (6 to 12 months)
RATE: $35-40/hour DOE
• Designer to contribute to corporate in-house creative team. This role will be primarily responsible for: creating multipage documents for print production; digital PDF files with, and without interactive navigation and hyperlinked elements; creation of print ads and collateral; tradeshow booth graphics; producing, selecting and creating digital images and custom infographic assets in support of our website; generating digital ad banners; and assets for the standard social channels.
• Work within brand guidelines and direction of the Visual Design Manager to generate both digital and print layouts that reinforce brand voice through visual touchpoints.
• Leverage and build upon pre-established concepts, or create new layouts - applying art, photography, and copy while ensuring continuity of copy and design arrangements, sizes, styles, charts, and any related aesthetic concepts.
• Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
• Collaborate with in-house creative team to deliver any digital assets needed.
• Work closely with Project Manager, Copywriter, Digital Manager and Visual Design Manager to obtain all relevant information, technical requirements and timelines for project completions.
• Review final productions for errors and ensure that final digital and print-ready files reflect client specifications.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience designing for print and digital media and MUST have established portfolio available for digital review
• Previous experience creating multipage marketing collateral in a corporate environment
• Must be highly proficient in the Adobe creative suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Must possess strong concepting and design skills, with ability to present those ideas
• Must have a solid foundation in typography, layout, and design
• Strong long-form publication layout skills and attention to detail
• Strong understanding of all aspects of production (print, web, and social)
• Familiarity with project management & collaborating software like Wrike, Slack and MS Teams considered a bonus
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in graphic design, advertising, marketing or related field
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.