|Date Posted:||Nov 11|
|Wage:||$165,000-$185,000 plus 20% Bonus|
TITLE: Global Head of Network Infrastructure
LOCATION: 290/Beltway area/Houston
SALARY: $165,000 -$185,000 plus 20% bonus
Responsible for the effective operation of global Infrastructure Network and Telecommunication services across the organization. Leads the global team responsible for the strategy, architecture, design, implementation and support of Network services including WAN, LAN, circuits, routers, switches, telecommunications systems, firewalls, load balancers supporting over 80 locations globally.
End-to-End responsibility for governance and management of global network service providers to meet or exceed agreed service levels across the global enterprise.
Relying on broad knowledge and strong leadership skills, the Head of Global Infrastructure Network Services is accountable for the following responsibilities:
• Manage the architecture, design, implementation and support of network and telephony technologies for the Company.
• Maintain a high service level in the daily performance of the Company’s network systems.
• Develop and implement departmental operating standards and procedures.
• Evaluate and recommend new network/telephony hardware, software and cloud solutions.
• Oversee production of monthly and quarterly operations reviews.
• Develop and implement short-term and long-term plans to improve business processes.
• Develop and manage to a multi-million-dollar budget and perform cost benefit analyses.
• Identify control objectives for designated function and implement cost-effective controls designed to meet those objectives.
• Identify opportunities to leverage automation and standardize Network and Telecommunications services.
• Drive the company's Network and Telecommunications security standards globally in such areas as Disaster Recovery, SOX compliance, company compliance and security.
• Drive Continuous improvement in services and service levels provided to the organization.
• Develop collaborative relationships with other I.T. teams including Information Security and Application Development, Enterprise Architecture, etc.
• Proactively manage and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
• Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
• Has full HR responsibility for 12+ U.S. and European staff including making hiring decisions, compensation, training, setting objectives, coordinating work, establishing standards, reviewing work, conducting performance appraisals, and providing coaching and mentoring.
• Strong experience managing and leading geographically dispersed technical teams.
• Strong people skills, with experience with CXO level executives, with very strong effective team-building skills.
• Collaborate and partner with peers across IT and the Business Areas in order to deliver on company' goals.
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors
• Minimum 5 years of leadership experience preferably at multiple levels including global organizations
• Expert knowledge in designing secure, scalable, and highly available data, voice, and video networks on a global basis
• Experience managing, deploying, and upgrading telecommunication network, voice networks, data networks, video networks, Unified Communications and email globally
• Experience and knowledge of Voice Technologies, SDWAN, VOIP, SIP, MPLS, MS Exchange, Video Conferencing, Webcasting, Routing, Switching, Cloud technologies, Unified Communications, and all related technologies
• Experience with Cisco networking technologies including ACI and DNA Center
• Knowledge and experience implementing ITIL Standards
• Must have public cloud networking experience
• Prior experience in dealing with 3rd party service providers
• Proven track record of successful large-scale change leadership
• Possess and have ability to apply advanced knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures.
• This role will require outstanding communication skills, ability to provide balanced recommendations that include risk assessments, decision analysis, and advantages for proposed solutions superior organizational and analytical skills.
• Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment.
• Ability to inspire a multi-cultural, geographically dispersed, and global team.
• Strong business acumen, with experience in understanding and shaping technology investments in support of company strategy. Exposure to business process development, governance processes, management, and budgeting. Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills around collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
• Proven experience in navigating complex organizations, creative problem solving, and rational experimentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.