|Date Posted:||Apr 15|
TITLE: Front End Web Developer
CLIENT: Scientific company
LOCATION: Webster, TX
SALARY or RATE: $98,000
URGENCY: Interviewing now!
SUMMARY: Seeking a front end web developer with 1-2 years of Angular or React experience. This individual must be a problem solver with an ability to work within 4 applications regarding the company’s science based products. This developer will be working with a team of web, mobile and QA.
• 2-3 years relative work experience for all necessary work responsibilities
• 1-3 years experience in Angular
• Proven experience with hands-on development of responsive web applications preferably Ember.js
• Have hands-on experience building at least one responsive web app that is responsive down to mobile device screen size using a SPA framework (preferably Ember.js)
• Well versed in working with CSS tools like Sass, LESS and Compass
• Solid web design knowledge – you should know how to create a web UI that is compelling and functional
• Having experience building apps that integrate with RESTful APIs
• Preferable experience with .NET and C#
• Familiarity with SQL
• Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization
• Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization
• Contribute to the development of our responsive web application built using Ember.js
• Integrate with our backend API services along with other third party REST APIs.
• Help improve the quality of the code by developing unit tests, automation, and participating in code reviews.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute ideas to help make our product better.
• Take ownership of the development of our primary web presence
• Successfully deliver results for challenging problems on schedule.
• Maintains existing websites and web applications.
• Works with business partners (technical and non-technical) in the creation of requirements and issue resolution.
• Research new technological solutions to satisfy business challenges. Stays on top of industry change and drives innovation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited higher learning institution; or equivalent work experience; Master’s degree preferred
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
Work remote one day a week on either Tues/Wed/Thurs at your discretion.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.