|Date Posted:||Jan 7|
TITLE: Financial Reporting Accountant
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SALARY: $87,000-92,000 DOE
Our energy client is seeking a hands-on, self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and results oriented professional with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of meeting monthly deadlines and goals with minimum supervision. Must have good interpersonal skills, a strong understanding of Financial Reporting and familiarity with computer applications.
• Record monthly amortization of prepaid expenses
• Record monthly depreciation for fixed assets
• Prepare quarterly ARO and accretion calculation
• Prepare quarterly oil inventory valuation
• Prepare monthly GL account reconciliations
• Assist with monthly close / management reporting package
• Assist with quarterly and annual reporting and disclosures
• Prepare quarterly and annual reporting tie-out binder
• Must have 2+ years of corporate accounting experience.
• Oil and Gas experience preferred.
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Strong combination of written, verbal and organizational skills.
• BOLO experience a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.