|Date Posted:||Apr 11|
|Wage:||$85,000- 95,000 DOE|
|Location:||The Woodlands, TX|
TITLE: Financial Modeling Analyst
CLIENT: Energy Technology Company
LOCATION: Houston, TX (North Houston)
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $85-95 DOE
• Conducts quantitative analyses of information to prepare financial projections for individual projects as well as the overall business practices.
• Develop financial models and projections for strategic growth and commercial initiatives.
• Prepare various scenarios and sensitivity analysis for each project.
• Work collaboratively with the commercial, operations, and finance teams to gather consistent and reasonable inputs for models and analyze the results.
• Present summarized project modeling results to different levels of management.
• Assist with regular updates and maintenance of the company’s five-year strategic finance model.
• Ensure the accuracy of new models while enhancing the quality of existing models.
• Assist with other ad hoc and special projects as assigned.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Analytical thinking skills
• Ability to identify and seek needed information (research skills)
• High motivation and initiative with an ability to work without close supervision
• Strong work ethic and a sense of urgency
• Possesses solid working knowledge of financial modeling, including project modeling.
• Ability to convey complex issues in a simple manner
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• 2 to 3 years of financial modeling, project modeling and relevant experience
• Must have working knowledge of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow and their interdependence
• Advanced modeling skills in Excel, pivot tables, graphs, and charts
• 2-3 years of professional experience with Python or R
• 2-3 years of professional experience with SQL and ETL processes
• 2-3 years of professional experience accessing and manipulating data in a SQL database environment
• Experience in the professional services industry, Energy Oil & Gas, or Technology
• Project Management experience PMP designation is a big plus
• Passed CFA Level I; intermediate accounting proficiency in a big plus!
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.