|Date Posted:||Jun 22|
Financial Business Analyst
oil and gas industry
$85k - $90K +0-20% Yearly Bonus
Financial Business Analyst is responsible for accounting, reporting and consolidating financial results . This is a financial role supporting the Controller and Division Managers by assessing business trends, developing root causes of business issues, and identifying opportunities for reduced costs and improved productivity/efficiency.
• Monitor and report on the Division’s key performance indicators and objectives
• Support Controller in managing the profitability and cash generation
• Identify at-risk receivables and follow up with Sales and the customer to ensure overall reduction in receivables and days-to-invoice ratio.
• Assist in review of key tenders (risks and opportunities), contractual terms and evaluate impact on contribution margin associated with pricing in bids vs. optimization of people/resources (i.e. FA, Inventory, M&S...).
• Assist in monitoring the working capital through knowledge of Materials Management processes to assess and track efficiency metrics, and optimization of inventory level.
• Highlight trends in cost inflation and identify opportunities to save and reduce discretionary spend to Supply Chain.
• Apply Division specific accounting complexities.
• Analyze utilization ratios for tools and people with a view to highlighting inefficient locations or Business Lines and identifying opportunities to maximize the value of resources.
• Assist in coordination of quarterly and annual financial forecasts and plans.
• Complete monthly financial reviews and reports, monitor results versus objectives, highlight underlying reasons for variances, and suggest corrective actions.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix.
• Support internal and external audits.
Experience & Exposures:
• Minimum 8 years of work experience in financial roles
• Finance degree
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.