|Date Posted:||Sep 8|
TITLE: Financial Analyst
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Energy Corridor)
TYPE: Contract (on-site)
RATE: $40-45/hour DOE
• Financial Analyst is responsible for tactical accounting analysis, and reporting financial results for company-wide transformation program.
• This role will manage all tasks to include reporting duties, monthly financial deep dives, and operational implementation support to financial performance analysis.
• The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate strong analytical mindset, strong financial acumen or professional background, and knowledge in SAP Financial module.
• Beyond these technical qualifications, the desired candidate will show high degree of initiative, strong work ethic, ability to work in teams, and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Analyze and report value creation and cost for each project.
• Collect and submit monthly accruals in Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
• Prepare and update projects software tool with Ad hoc reporting updates and analysis overviews.
• Work closely with multiple business unites and financial operations to ensure payment reports are accurate and processed on a timely basis.
• 3-5+ years of experience in accounting, financial or business analyst type of role required.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, graphs, charts and pivot tables.
• Experience with financial budget and forecasting.
• Experience with Excel macros, pivot table, and comfortable manipulating data through spreadsheet tools in order to perform financial analysis from different sources.
• Working knowledge of SAP Financial module required.
• Proven record of success working in cross-functional teams and demonstrated level of commitment working well in a matrix environment.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting Business, Finance or related field is required
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.