|Date Posted:||Nov 5|
TITLE: Financial Analyst- Operations Management
CLIENT: Energy Oil & Gas Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
This role will be responsible for the seamless operation of the National Business Development team, managing all tasks from partner sales reporting duties, monthly financial deep dives, and operational implementation support to financial performance analysis.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate strong analytical mindset, strong financial acumen or professional background, and intermediate level in SAP Financial module. Beyond these technical qualifications, the desired candidate will show high degree of initiative, strong work ethic, ability to work in teams, and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Manage monthly forecast process. Update monthly OPEX & CAPEX budgets based on PMAT lead guidance and input.
• Determine monthly variances between forecast and actuals, deep dive drivers in SAP, and present monthly summary to PMAT lead.
• Monitor general ledger activity; work with cost owners/PMAT lead to ensure costs booked accordingly with business needs.
• Work closely with Cost Centers/GL’s owners to prepare and submit monthly accrual transactions.
• Work closely with PMAT lead and individual BD team members to gather requirements for 2019 budget planning.
• Identify cost reduction and investment opportunities as part of the monthly budget analysis, and inform PMAT lead of monthly over/under spending by GL level.
• Be the BD liaison between Sales Ops (all brands) and their respective Operational teams to support all optimization work that impact our national partnerships.
• Work closely with Sales teams and Operations to ensure payment reports are accurate and processed on a timely basis.
• Manage partner lease contracts and monthly rent payments.
• Create master PO dashboard to consolidate all PO accounts associated to our national partners. Work closely with account management team, Sales Ops, and sourcing, to keep records of contract due dates.
• 3-5+ years of experience in a financial or business analyst type of role required.
• Experience with financial budget and forecasting.
• Experience with Excel macros, pivot table, and comfortable manipulating data through spreadsheet tools in order to perform financial analysis from different sources.
• Intermediate level of SAP Financial module required.
• Proven record of success working in cross-functional teams and demonstrated level of commitment working well in a matrix environment.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
• Degree in Economics, Finance or Business preferred.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.