|Date Posted:||Jul 26|
CLIENT: Healthcare | Financial
LOCATION: Houston Texas
TYPE: Direct hire | Permanent, salaried position
URGENCY: Reviewing resumes now for urgent hiring need due to rapid growth
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Finance Manager who has a track record of financial operations for fast-growing healthcare companies. The FM is responsible for the budget, analysis of operations, and data analysis.
The candidate we are seeking would be a strategic, process-driven problem solver who can proactively execute at a high level and effectively collaborate with stakeholders within and outside of the organization.
The candidate should have experience leading and motivating a high execution team. The position involves the supervision of team member.
This person will be a strategic partner to the VP and CFO and will develop and maintain a culture of accuracy, efficiency, and execution.
• Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to determine performance in the areas of profitability, performance against budget, and other statistics indicating the financial soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization and the various deals.
• Communicate operational and financial performance trends and forecasts
• Lead FP&A activities related to monthly financial results, monthly financial reporting, and annual budget and planning initiatives
• Responsible for the implementation of a strong financial plan in accordance with business objectives
• Support the strategic business planning process, and lead financial modeling efforts for the company's growth
• Ensure data integrity and transparency on the company’s financials
• Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
• Provide internal reports and other financial support for various deals.
• Other financial-related projects and tasks as directed by management
• 7+ years of continuous work experience.
• FP&A experience is required
• Experience in a managerial role and managing people.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Candidate must be a team player and willing to take on additional roles/responsibilities
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
• Ability to influence others at all levels
• Works well in a fast pace environment
• Highly driven and self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with other associates in a hands-on management capacity
• Detail-oriented and well-organized
• Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to speak with stakeholders.
• Ability to perform and check mathematical calculations.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to adapt, learn and deliver as required with little training
• Able to adjust or move objects up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to remain in a sitting stationary position for extended periods of time
• A fast-paced, high-performance work environment. Lots of room for upward mobility.
• Healthcare experience is a plus
• Experience in managing a remote team is preferred
• Must have Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting.
- This is not a remote position, required to come to the office daily
- No sponsorships provided at this time.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.