|Date Posted:||Apr 18|
PAY 70K-90K / year
The Administrator/Office Supervisor is responsible for performing secretarial and administrative duties. The Administrator/Office Supervisor executes complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments. This person applies advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the organization’s operation, and assists the Business System Administrator with day-to-day activities.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
• Type and proofread formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents; compose correspondence and responses to inquiries independently.
• Handles complex and highly confidential secretarial and administrative documents and
• Answer telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level.
• Keeps managers informed about all meetings, appointments, and other time-
• Set up and maintain department records and files.
• Arrange complex travel itineraries and reservations.
• Monitor accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all critical business systems transactions.
• Coordinate meetings and office communications.
• Schedule conference rooms, audio/visual equipment and other materials as requested.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
• Minimum high school or equivalency, Certificate or diploma is preferred
• 5 - 7 years of experience as an executive assistant to executive management level (president, C-Suite )
• Previous experience with as an executive assistant in the energy industry is a plus
• Excellent communication Skills both written and verbal
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.