|Date Posted:||Aug 16|
TITLE: Event Production Manager
CLIENT: B2B Services
Our client is seeking a results-driven Event Production Manager for with five plus years of professional services experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, with a proven track record of business development and client management success. The purpose of the position is to cultivate a new sales pipeline, developing partner relationships and meeting revenue targets in order to drive growth and value.
• Spearhead event production elements for national, corporate and global key accounts
• Lead high-profile event productions facilitating project teams of designers, developers, fabricators, and technicians to ensure all projects are completed to the highest standard achievable
• Ensure all project components range from video software development to experiential tours to fabrications.
• Work with creative and technology leads to clarify scope, budgets, and schedules based on client requirements.
• Manage milestones, scope, daily tasks and deliveries across multiple projects in accordance with the approved schedule and budget.
• Create production schedules, purchasing plans, install schedules, and logistics plans.
• Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit / act on client feedback.
• Be proactive about anticipating opportunities and risks, addressing them strategically without compromising project goals.
• Update project management tools with resourcing requests and task updates on a weekly basis and ensure all project resources updated their status and time.
• Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly.
• Act as liaison between company and internal/external vendors and services, as required by projects.
• Lead testing strategy for quality assurance on projects.
Support projects through completion, which could sometimes require travel to install locations, including on some weekends and holidays, depending on project schedule.
• Brainstorming and strategizing new innovation advertising, event, and product ideas for clients across varying industries.
• 5+ years’ experience in event marketing strategy and event production producing / managing projects for agency or brand campaigns, event management, project management, digital production, or software development
• MUST have client facing experience with a polished, professional, confident demeanor and enthusiasm for advocating for user experience
• MUST have knowledge of experiential advertising disciplines, strategy, and production process – including creating VR, AR, robotics, retail experiences, advertising, and event experiences
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Genuinely enjoy organizing, planning, contingencies, and details; frequently described as someone who pays attention to detail, is always on top of it, over-prepared, and super organized.
• Work well in a fast-paced environment, able to cope with stressful situations and multi-task high-detail work for multiple clients, projects and assignments effectively.
• Understanding of tight deadlines, able to prioritize effectively, take proactive measures, and jump into any role to ensure project success; a strong team player mentality with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• A problem-solver and an analytical thinker that enjoys rising to, and solving, project challenges.
• Enthusiastic spirit and passion for leading a cross-functional, multi-cultural project team.
• Driven to improve work product quality, budget conscious, and able to effectively deliver high-revenue projects
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills; comfortable communicating assertively, both written and verbally, to internal and external team stakeholders, including giving/taking criticism
• Comfortable with both structured and agile working environments.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business.
• Equivalent work experience will be considered
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.