|Date Posted:||Sep 7|
TITLE: Event Marketing Strategist
CLIENT: Energy Oil & Gas Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Direct Hire
• Charged with strategic direction, event marketing planning, creative development, and campaign execution.
• Management and oversight for all corporate global events, and leading multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive awareness.
• Versed in the latest Marketo marketing automation tools, demand generation, and sales conversion analytics.
• Facilitate and coordinate digital media campaigns to include social media, digital advertising.
• Familiarity with CRM systems such as Hubspot, and other lead generating technologies.
• Leverage B2B industry experience to manage demand generation and lead generation campaigns execution and analysis.
• Develop and execute integrated awareness and demand generation programs across multiple outbound and inbound channels including: email, content marketing, search and social advertising, PPC, etc.
• Manage execution of event campaigns leveraging internal resources for email, social, and other digital marketing channels
• Leverage marketing automation tools, CRM, and data analysis to bring scale to demand generation and conversion programs
• Measure and analyze data to report on campaign performance and to quickly respond to data for continual performance improvement
• Collaborate with sales team to build programs that support sales enablement and pipeline growth
• Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate throughout all marketing touch-points
• Ensures marketing design meets or exceeds industry standards
• 8+ plus years of event marketing strategy in the Energy Oil & Gas, and tradeshow industry is a big plus
• Marketo Certified expert highly preferred
• Hubspot certification a plus
• Google Ads and Analytics certified a plus
• HTML and CSS skills a plus
• Advanced Excel spreadsheet capabilities including functions, pivot tables, and lookups
• Experience with multi-channel marketing including but not limited to: email marketing, website marketing, PPC, SEO, retargeting, social marketing
• Data analysis skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to develop creative solutions and business decisions
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills including copywriting
• Experience with list building, management, cleansing, de-duplication, and segmentation
• Creativity is a must, bringing new ideas to the table is a key to success in this role
• Vendor management collaboration skills; able to develop and maintain effective relationships within the tradeshow industry
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant concentration (master's degree a plus)
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.