|Date Posted:||Mar 4|
TITLE: ERP Project Communications Lead
LOCATION: Houston, TX
RATE: $32-35/hour DOE
The ERP Project Communications Lead requires cross-organizational collaboration and relationships and the ability to quickly gain expertise in a variety of strategic areas. The topics you’ll be responsible for include a variety of change management priorities. As a Communications Lead for the ERP Transformation project you will plan to support the design, implementation, and evolution of change strategies and plans to engage business leaders and impacted users. The Communications Lead will work with the project Change Leads to understand their needs and address them through executable strategic change initiatives. Needs strong change management and communication abilities and have experience in creatively managing change within complex organizations.
• Conceptualizes and implements communication in support of various workstreams of a highly complex ERP implementation project along with internal project team communications
• Drives communications strategy development and execution activities
• Responsible for project communications and internal communications support
• Drives messaging integration into appropriate stakeholder communications
• Creates awareness of key project initiatives and progress to goals
• Creates clear, informative and interesting end user communications, newsletters, videos and related materials
• Manages the planning and execution of release demos, expos, small group sessions, etc.
• Supervises communication projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready
• Responds to communication-related issues in a timely manner
• Leads a small team of contractors to develop and execute multiple Communication and Engagement plans in parallel:
• 5+ years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing or journalism
• 2+ years of interacting directly with stakeholders
• MUST HAVE: Portfolio of relevant writing samples
• Experience developing and executing change management communications strategies and plans
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding organization skills, presentation skills and verbal & written communications skills
• Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for executive consumption; Ability to distill complex information into clear, concise messaging
• Experience working with senior leaders on major change initiatives with significant visibility.
• Experience in digital and print content creation and content strategy development and execution
• Technical knowledge of multiple communication channels, to include but not limited to, websites, blogs, apps, newsletters, email, and social media
• Works well with others in an integrated team environment
• Self-motivated and a problem solver
• Intercultural awareness
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related discipline
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.