|Date Posted:||Oct 19|
|Location:||El Paso, TX|
TITLE: ERP Business Analyst | JD Edwards Implementation
CLIENT: Technology & Manufacturing Company
LOCATION: El Paso, Texas
• ERP Business Analyst’s role is to lead project translating business requirements into business solutions utilizing ERP system functionality
• Designs and configures solutions to ensure business requirements have been met
• Assists in creating program designs to be coded and tested by the technical team; develops and coordinates criteria with end users
• Develops test plans and procedures for implementation and coordinates with technical team to test applications
• Creates, documents, enhances and maintains business processes
• Team Lead for ERP JD Edwards implementation project.
• Responsible for the project deliverables for implementation of JD Edwards’s activities.
• Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality Escalate project issues to senior program leadership as appropriate.
• Collaborate with project managers and business users to determine project scope and vision.
• Conduct interviews and product analysis to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis in order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions.
• Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Establish practices and procedures that work toward the continuous improvement of the requirements process.
• Ability to create and document business processes.
• Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
• Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirement specifications.
• Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Where necessary, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on findings.
• Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Develop and conduct peer reviews to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
• 5 years of professional manufacturing experience working with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP systems
• Completion of two or more end to end full lifecycle implementations of EnterpriseOne ERP
• Expert knowledge of one of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne modules in Distribution, Manufacturing or Financials, multiple module knowledge a plus
• Proficiency in defining user requirements and designing business processes
• Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects to drive business improvements
• Knowledge of SQL and ability to perform database queries is required
• Knowledge of business processes in manufacturing
• Ability to work on multiple projects and balance competing priorities
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
• Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills
• Experience with core software applications, including EDI Translators
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Strong customer service orientation, and experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer science, Finance, Engineering or equivalent discipline
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.