|Date Posted:||Dec 16|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Enterprise Infrastructure Project Manager
LOCATION: West Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: Depends on Experience
The Enterprise Infrastructure Project Manager will support large, multi-faceted projects or multiple smaller projects simultaneously utilizing best practice Project Management methodology and tools. This person assumes the goals of the project as their own and uses their skills and expertise to lead cross functional teams, inspiring a sense of shared purpose in achieving project objectives. They are a change agent, striving for business excellence and to position the company for continued success and growth. The Project Manager must be an excellent and professional communicator; comfortable with engaging every level of an organization. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity and able to actively sponsor continuous improvement and innovation within the team, the group, and the company.
- Structured and manage integrated, multi-track projects/programs and coordinate all phases.
- Help to coordinate cross-functional teams (internal and external stakeholders) to gain agreement on scope, approach, assumptions, dependencies, risk, budget and timeline.
- Holds people and teams accountable for defining and meeting targets, milestones and successes.
- Effectively manage external project team members (external vender or consultant) and hold accountable.
- Assess and manage risk within and across multiple projects and makes strategic recommendations for changes to current and future project plans and overall requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Understands both Agile and waterfall methodologies, but is flexible; employs a "fit for purpose" approach to projects.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plan throughout project
- Generate succinct, regular project status updates for executive forums and reviews.
- Escalate problems/challenges associated with the project when necessary.
- Identify and document improvement opportunities.
- Keep track of lessons learned and proactively share with team.
- Evaluate project, timeline, cost/budget, and results to ensure project is accountable to expectations
- 7+ years of multi-function project management experience.
- Experience with large scale implementations such as ERP, Data, HR, and Accounting Solutions.
- Detailed knowledge in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Responsible for complex projects from planning through delivery.
- Strong project management skills and computer literacy, particularly in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to put together a robust project plan and cogent presentations.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task between various projects
- Being tech-savvy, self-directed, patient, client-centric, results-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Superb communication skills (oral and written): listening, understanding, and persuading;
- Proficient in data story-telling
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills a must; ability to deliver communications to stakeholders including senior leadership
- Vendor Management Experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Proficient in change management (promote, coordinate, and support)
- Requires a bachelor's degree with 7+ years of multi-function project management experience. BA/BS in Business Management, IT or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience in Project Management required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.