|Date Posted:||Apr 11|
TITLE: Enterprise CRM Systems Manager
CLIENT: Professional Services Firm
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
SALARY: $80,000- 85,000 DOE
SUMMARY: The Enterprise CRM Systems Manager is responsible for the comprehensive management of the firm’s CRM, Marketing and Sales systems.
• Provides leadership for the ongoing management, development and support of the systems portfolio supporting our Client Development Department.
• Acts as system administrator to the firm’s Client Development CRM systems.
• Recognized as a “thought leader” in area of Client Development systems and processes to include Key Account and Pipeline Management.
• Acts as a “gate-keeper” with respect to system design to ensure consistency within the system and consistency with key design elements of other firm systems.
• Develops custom reports for key system users and coordinates the sharing of information between the CRM systems and other firm systems.
• Identifies opportunities to automate business processes and assists key users in defining and implementing such processes to maximize utilization of the system.
• Acts as a liaison between key functional users of the CRM system and the technical staff who support the system.
• Manages the CRM tools, Marketing and Sales systems by providing direction in the configuration, design and usability of the systems.
• Provides leadership for all aspects of the CRM, Marketing and Sales systems to technical staff and Client Development, by hosting weekly meetings, developing, and maintaining a system project/task list, and conducting follow-up to oversee progress on project/task list items.
• Provides project management leadership for system and add-on modules, implementations, and upgrades.
• Reviews and analyzes requests for system design changes to determine technical feasibility and impact to overall system design and functionality and makes recommendations accordingly.
• Monitors use of the system and promotes the benefits to lawyers and staff through reports, attorney and secretarial presentations, intranet postings, and training.
• Oversees the process of integrating data from other firm business systems (HRIS, Client/Matter system, New Business Intake system) into the CRM system data, client/matter data and all other data integrations.
• Makes recommendations with respect to the evaluation, selection, implementation, and maintenance of CRM, Marketing and Sales systems and add-on modules.
• A minimum of 5 years in an information systems or project management leadership position.
• PMP Certification preferred.
• Knowledge of and at least 5 years’ experience working with software focused on CRM, marketing automation and analytics supporting a Client Development or Sales organization.
• Ability to write and understand complex SQL queries to develop or troubleshoot system features.
• Familiarity with key firm business processes, including client development, accounting, human resources, business development, and new business intake.
• Exposure to business development activities.
• Familiarity with the services delivered by the firm’s I.T. department.
• Strong organizational and resource management skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and document business processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation skills.
• Proven leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage cross-departmental teams where there is not always direct supervisory authority.
• Good understanding of database concepts and web technology and a high degree of aptitude for learning new software and database applications.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology of related field required. PMP certification preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.