|Date Posted:||Jan 16|
TITLE: E.I.T. Land Development
CLIENT: Engineering Firm
SALARY: Depending on Experience.
The candidate will be responsible for online research of public websites to obtain local agency (cities, counties, or other local review authorities) requirements for land development. Additionally, the Candidate will prepare forms, applications, and related land development documents that will be reviewed by a Professional Engineer (PE).
• Typical land development projects include single-family, multi-family, and some commercial site development – beginning with undeveloped land, going through the subdivision process [ie, preliminary plat, final plat, and construction plans], and through construction.
• Will assist the PE with the day-to-day engineering responsibilities required of clients. The duties may and often include preparation of miscellaneous exhibits in support of the land development process, receiving email communications, quantity calculations, and review of other consultant documents. PE will oversee, manage, and train Candidate in land development duties.
• Candidate will not be responsible or expected to deal with clients directly but may attend client meetings with PE.
• Candidate will also interact with and have some management over CAD technicians/designers.
· Bachelor of Science in Civil, Surveying, and/or Environmental Engineering with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
· Minimum 2 years of work experience with a civil or environmental engineering company/firm; land development experience preferred
· A member/associate of a professional organization preferred but not required (e.g., ACEA, ACEC, ASCE, etc.)
· AutoCAD/Civil 3D a plus, but not required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.