|Date Posted:||Feb 1|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$27 - $29/hour DOE|
TITLE: E-Mail Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: South Houston
RATE: $27 - $29/hour DOE
The E-Mail Marketing Specialist will assist in the E-Mail Marketing strategy and execution. This person will be responsible for creating and launching email marketing campaigns, generate leads and repeat customers. Majority of the e-mail marketing is focused on B2C but some B2B as well.
- Developing and executing promotional e-mail campaigns, automated trigger e-mails, new customer acquisition e-mail campaigns and transactional e-mails that drive revenue growth, customer retention, cross-sell, up-sell and new customer acquisition.
- Extensive testing of e-mail contact strategy, delivery timing, creative elements, and different offers to build a knowledgebase that drives future improvements.
- Define targeted list segments to create for e-mail campaigns that maximize campaign results, support testing objectives, and leverage opportunities for more personalized messages and/or customized offers.
- Creation of comprehensive email marketing plan for year/season/month/week which supports overall digital marketing goals.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template(s) and are mobile-friendly; proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Drive e-mail personalization strategy to the next level.
- Work on websites and upload banners and graphics to keep it in sync with the E-Mail Marketing Campaigns.
- Work with other members of the Marketing team.
- 3+ years hands on experience in creating E-Marketing Campaigns on Enterprise level E-Mail Marketing platforms
- Ability to understand our industry, marketplace, including competition, consumer behavior/demands and demographics
- Strategy and execution of email initiatives
- Familiarity with Enterprise level E-Mail Platforms (e.g. Listrak, Bronto, ExactTarget, Emarsys, Sailthru etc.)
- Expertise in Email Copywriting, Email Design, E-Mail Automation, Email Marketing Customer Segmentation and E-Mail Content Marketing
- Ability to work with Content Management Systems (CMS) and change graphics, text.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.