|Date Posted:||Oct 12|
|Wage:||$100,000 - $110,000|
TITLE: Director of Search Marketing
LOCATION: Remote 100%
TYPE: Direct hire
SALARY: $100,000 - $110,000
Our client is growing and is in need of a Director of Search Marketing. The Director of Search Marketing you are the go-to thought-leader, visionary, and owner of all SEM and SEO strategies and deliverables.
- 7 + Years of Search Marketing experience
- Ensure effective SEM and SEO digital marketing strategies
- Lead the establishment of effective consumer acquisition strategies and effectively convey them directly to client stakeholders
- Create testing frameworks for the purpose of achieving each client’s respective KPIs
- Participate directly in activities such as paid search and site optimization management, among other activities
- Identify and conduct necessary research and tests, and implement measurement methods that align digital marketing activities with each client’s overall goals
- Network with platform representatives to deliver client results
- Grow relationships with industry leaders such as Google, YouTube, and Bing to ensure Belding Digital stays at the forefront of marketing innovation
- Monitor analytics to acquire richer insights from data-reporting processes, which empowers search marketing to accurately measure the impact of search as it relates to client KPIs
- Actively participate in client discussions to convey best practices, results, and opportunities for conversion growth
- Ensure that all paid search programs are achieving maximum potential
- Implement search-marketing strategies
- Provide input for the development of creative briefs including suggested budgets and channels with the goal of satisfying client KPIs
- Guide the development of creative, ad copy, and landing pages with continual optimization through continuous testing and assessment.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.