|Date Posted:||Jan 7|
TITLE: Direct Marketing Analyst | Princeton N.J.
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Princeton, NJ
TYPE: Contract (6-12 months)
RATE: $33/hour DOE
Direct Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting national go-to-market consumer acquisition and retention strategy. In addition manage deployment B2C business-to-consumer execution for the retail segment through direct marketing channels. This role will use data and analytics to deliver strategic integrated marketing campaigns that increase awareness, consideration, purchase, loyalty and ultimately drive business results.
• Use analytics to advance marketing strategies to improve prospect segmentation and identify new list opportunities for direct mail.
• Define and execute a strategy to integrate direct mail and digital marketing efforts
• Execute and manage tactical direct marketing campaigns and compile data analysis
• Analyze complete customer lifecycle and make recommendations for all stages, focusing primarily on customer acquisition and customer marketing strategies
• Manage list data selection, data segmentation and analytical process reporting with data partners
• Use data and analytics to define target audiences, segmentation and offer/messaging strategies for customer marketing campaigns
• Manage all aspects of the partner email program including driving strategy, creative development, list selection, scheduling and reporting
• Collaborate with product development, pricing, customer marketing and customer experience, and other cross-functional teams
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders to gain buy-in and secure approvals, including legal/regulatory and executive team
• Continuously track and analyze campaign/creative/channel mix effectiveness.
• Deliver relevant reports and present insights to keep stakeholders abreast of marketing activities and performance
• Manage budgeting process for direct mail and partnership email programs and provide support for forecasting
• 5+ years of experience in direct marketing and/or advertising data analysis
• Experience with consumer strategic marketing, market research, market data research
• Familiar with CRM software, CRM analytics tools, Google Analytics programs
• Versed in working with Excel project based software, pivot tables, graphs and charts
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in marketing strategy, market research, advertising or related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.