|Date Posted:||May 17|
TITLE: Digital Product Owner (W-2 & U.S. Candidates Only)
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (W-2 & U.S. Candidates Only)
RATE: $65-70/hour DOE
• Digital Product Owner to lead a team focused on optimizing our consumer-facing mobile app (Android and iOs).
• Must have technical aptitude and will employ user-centered design methodology/design thinking to deliver features as needed to develop learnings that drive decision making and understanding in the new product space.
• The Digital Product Owner will successfully champion digital product improvements, with responsibilities that span from idea development and prioritization to post-launch analysis.
• The candidate will work closely with stakeholders to ensure we can deliver valuable, measurable improvements for the company and to end users.
• Will be responsible for developing an MVP and incremental improvements to determine the viability of an incubation team hypotheses.
• The PM must have a mindset of experimentation to prove hypothesis, and a strong preference to minimizing the work not done.
• Collaborate with internal or external teams to ideate, prioritize, develop, test, and deploy new features related to the product.
• This role requires that the individual is both strategic with ability to empathize with customer insights and pain points.
• Leverage this when developing solutions and tactical ability to deal with the details of stories, ensuring work is adequately groomed for upcoming sprints.
• Collaborate with high performance creative team of designers, developers, and IT, business, and process owners.
• Document processes, flows and all understanding of features.
• Complete product life cycle supporting multiple product lines and minimally viable products.
• Develop, manage, and communicate a product roadmap, aligning with stakeholders needs and expectations.
• Work on digital projects geared to mobile and web applications.
• Leverage advanced data-driven problem-solving techniques and analytics to understand customer behavior and identify new features.
• Experienced in concepts of minimal viable product, with a proven ability to pare down a complex feature into the smallest effort that completes a test/experiment/hypothesis.
• Prepares compelling presentations and communicates to the rest of the organization and senior leadership.
• Collaborates with marketing and other stakeholders when needed to drive effective strategies for achieving digital goals
• Researches and identifies industry best practices and trends to increase effectiveness
• Manages prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support
• Works closely with development teams and business teams to deliver products
• 5 years of experience managing web and mobile product implementation deployments
• Versed in web analytics tools and savvy at identifying root cause analysis within digital channels
• Experience in the web-based software development and the SDLC
• Experience with digital optimization and performance
• Experience with product management
• Energy experience preferred but not exclusive
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university is required; PMP big plus
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.