|Date Posted:||Jan 13|
TITLE: Digital Product Owner | Mobile Application Delivery
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas ( on-site Houston based candidates)
TYPE: Contract (W-2, U.S. resident or green card)
RATE: $50-55/hour DOE
Digital group is seeking an Agile Product Owner leverage 4 years of work experience in digital campaign product management that can drive successful digital product implementations, with responsibilities that span from idea development to post-launch analysis. The candidate will work closely with stakeholders as well as development teams to deliver valuable products to the company and to end-users. (Must be U.S resident and/or green card holder)
• Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
• Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
• Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
• Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
• Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
• Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
• Leverage 4 years of product or project development experience with a balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
• At least 1 year of Agile experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
• Mobile application delivery experience is a strong addition
• Customer first mind set supporting multiple product lines and guiding shareholders
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
• Experience providing product demos and engaging customers and stakeholders to elicit feedback on product usability
• High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
• Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
• Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
• Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
• Experience with procurement, expense management, and treasury businesses and processes
• Bachelor’s degree is required
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.