|Date Posted:||Jan 21|
TITLE: Digital Copywriter
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Energy Corridor)
TYPE: Contract (6 months)
RATE: $40 DOE
• Candidate will work collaboratively with the corporate brand communication and leadership team as well as global business units
• Support corporate brand and digital communications team and will be responsible for the online publications, Intranet communications and other digital communications platforms
• Create internal digital signage, internal email and internal and external website and social media initiatives in alignment with business strategies and direction
• Develop, manage and publish digital content across various internal digital platforms
• MUST have an online portfolio of writing samples with proven track record of working on brand and digital communications programs
• Experience with creating content for corporate energy company with global operations is a big plus!
• Hands-on experience in publishing content, managing content schedules and managing communication software tools is a must too.
• Manages the distribution and publication of content across corporate communication supply chain internal digital communications channels
• Support communications team such as the company Intranet, digital signage, company website, email, brand center and social media
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop communication content schedules that utilize corporate digital communications channels
• Monitors and evaluates trends, data, usage and market/business conditions; recommends and executes on approaches to improve effectiveness of digital communications campaigns
• Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment
• Actively seeks out diverse people and organizations to collectively achieve business goals
• Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions
• Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments and campaign deadlines.
• 5+ years experience with internal digital communications platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, email applications and digital signage systems
• 5+ years experience executing internal digital communication programs for an organization with global operations
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat
• Working experience with internal digital communications platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, email applications and digital signage systems
• Strong project management experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of comfort with communications software and other web-based technologies.
Bachelors degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.