|Date Posted:||Jan 19|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
TITLE: IT Helpdesk Analyst
CLIENT: Global Engineering Client
LOCATION: Atlanta GA or Tampa FL
TYPE: Contract to Hire or Perm
SUMMARY: Immediate opening for a self-motivated team player with the requisite skills set to provide Desktop Support as a team member within the Corporate/IT department. Qualified candidates will possess a strong “can-do” customer service attitude.
DUTIES: This Desktop Support role is a new position with our Corporate IT team, where results will matter more than experience. You will be the critical link between IT and the customer and you will be an asset from Day One in a group where everyone is given the opportunity to grow as fast as they show the ability to do so. We are looking for a motivated individual with a desire to learn more, and a “get it done” attitude.
As the newest member of the team, you will be responsible for: preparing new hardware for the company’s new hires, key player in the roll-out of future company-wide hardware and software upgrades, and you will be called upon to play a critical role in keeping our staff’s computer systems running properly on an ongoing basis, sometimes working independently while the rest of the team travel to other offices to implement upgrades.
• Commensurate work experience in lieu of 4 year degree
• Must have experience working in WAN environment, providing end user support, installation and repair of hardware and software.
• Superior customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and later)
• Advanced knowledge of data networking, LAN, and WAN concepts
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to prioritize issues and manage projects throughout their lifecycle.
• Engineering industry experience a plus
• Knowledge of systems security and account provisioning
• Desired certifications: GIAC
• Experience with the following:
o Microsoft SMS or SCCM
o Virtual Desktops
o AD/Group Policy to manage a multi-site network
o Powershell, VBScript, SQL
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.