|Date Posted:||Jul 24|
|Wage:||$32- 35/hr DOE|
TITLE: Visual Designer
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (Long-term/Ongoing)
RATE: $32- 35/hr DOE
Our client is seeking a highly-skilled Visual Designer. Candidates must have proven success creating engaging marketing design solutions, including: online and digital marketing, print advertising, and direct mail. Additionally, candidates MUST HAVE experience adhering to corporate brand standards while still providing creative and effective marketing concepts.
• Visual Designer is responsible for creative leadership, which includes developing an effective visual design strategy that will create a world-class user experience as well as mentoring junior designers.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other cross-functional teams
• Think strategically to provide solutions in line with overall business objectives and priorities and must design for several media across multiple campaigns.
• Conceptualize and direct projects from concept to completion in a variety of media and formats
• Create pixel-perfect, high resolution digital assets (iconography, screen layouts/elements, typography, iconography, and animations) from wireframes for print advertising, web banners, websites, product packaging, social media, etc.
• Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
• Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
• Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
• Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
• MUST HAVE MINIMUM 5+ years’ experience in an agency or in-house creative group
• MUST HAVE an online portfolio of applicable design samples
• MUST HAVE experience creating high-resolution digital assets from wireframes for print advertising, web banners, websites, product packaging, social media, etc.
• MUST exhibit an eye for layout, typography and color palettes
• MUST HAVE mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Must be extremely detail oriented and thoroughly proof all projects before sending to the customer, to press, or posting online.
* Ability to work independently and under pressure. Self-disciplined, excellent time management skills to meet deadlines and production schedules. Follow best practices, provide input on new solutions and disseminate throughout the team
• Adapts quickly to a changing work environment
• Multitasks and delivers in a time-sensitive environment
• Some overtime required as special projects arise
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.