|Date Posted:||Dec 18|
Role : Data/BI Analyst
• Work closely with the Product Managers, Domain SME s and clients to understand their needs/requirements.
• Collaborate with Product leads to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and operational metrics.
• Proactively engage in internal and external partners to identify reporting needs.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns for each business product module.
• Determine quantitative and qualitative analytics from requirements, test design to analysis for multiple business modules.
• Determine requirements based on statistics and data modeling to develop insights and dashboards.
• Determine data visualization strategies.
• Create and groom user stories for reports, dashboards, trends, benchmarks and Key Performance Indicators.
• Design dashboards, reports, and templates.
• Develop best practices and benchmarks for data analysis and reporting
• Verify product quality through system testing in addition to user acceptance testing.
• Experience in designing BI dashboards and reporting applications.
• Experience practicing basic principles of proper data visualization design for effective storytelling and best practices
• Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
• Strong data analysis and quantitative skills.
• Knowledge of mathematics and statistics.
• Skilled in SQL and relational databases
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.