|Date Posted:||Aug 7|
|Wage:||$95,000 - $110,000|
TITLE: Data Warehouse / BI Developer
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $95,000 - $110,000
The DW / BI Developer will manage the data warehouse environment and tools (Microsoft BI Stack, Tableau, GenReports) to support monthly reporting for existing customers as well as internal data analysis. You will be responsible for ensuring data integrity and report consistency across all data warehouse reporting. Ensures frequency specific reporting is completed and distributed to our internal decision makers as well as external customers.
- Will gather business requirements, analyze business needs, and define BI/DW architecture to meet & support and participate in the delivery of technical solutions to complex business and technical requirements
-Design and maintain business intelligence platform and tools along with other BI team members.
- Design BI framework based on the SQL BI methodology that allows incremental loading of multiple sources and facilitate the rapid onboarding of additional client data & programs.
- Implement an innovative modeling of a rapidly changing environment that allowed for accurate historical reporting for contracted and pre contract customers.
- Design, implement a SSAS cube that facilitate near real-time reporting on several key source systems permitting the application to operate in both analytical and operational capacities
- Work with VP of IT Data Systems & Analytics to integrate customer data into DW for analytics and standard reporting
- Work closely with the product, client services and the analytics teams to support new client implementations as well as analytical processes, including New Unit, savings, scorecard, slippage, etc. Methodologies for new programs as well clients.
- Assist client services with analytics by providing a scalable and an easy to use platform to prepare for external deliverables.
- Schedule and lead internal meetings and training sessions to review new features and/or data analytical tools.
- Ability to create and interpret Visio process and workflow diagrams.
- 5+ years of building large scale data-processing data warehouse systems
- 3+ years of extensive experience in Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL Programming)
- 3+ years of DW Design & Development experience is required
- Position requires excellent technical and communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously.
- Experience with relational database systems in an operational environment and particularly with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Expertise years of building large scale data-processing data warehouse systems
- Knowledge of the Kimball data warehouse lifecycle and strong dimensional data modeling experience, star schemas including an understanding of extraction, transformation, and load processes from operational source systems into the data warehouse.
- Knowledge of how the Kimball approach has been implemented in the Microsoft BI tool stack including the use of Excel PivotTables or similar reporting tools to fulfill ad hoc data requests when required.
- Willingness to learn, be open minded to new ideas and different opinions yet knowing when to stop, analyze, and reach a decision
- Experience in large scale Data warehouse systems.
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, mathematics, engineering, information technology, business or related field required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.