|Date Posted:||Aug 28|
|Wage:||$55-60 hour (DOE)|
TITLE: Data Warehouse Analyst | Python | Houston based
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (W-2 and Houston based candidates only)
RATE: $55-60/hour DOE
• Working in data depot team to help analyze and review Business requirement and functional requirement documentation.
• Convert User requirements into formal technical specifications and design documents.
• Design, develop and deploy business rules and requirements into PL/SQL code or/and Python code for data analysis, transformation.
• Develop scripts for data transformation and loading into data warehouse.
• Develop PL/SQL procedures and functions to support reports by retrieving the data from the data warehousing application.
• Provide full lifecycle support to projects from initial business interaction and requirements analysis through design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and provide ongoing application support and troubleshooting.
• Prepare functional, technical and test documents for new development and enhancements.
• 5 years of professional Python software design, development, and support
• Experience with Tableau is big plus
• Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
• Experience with administering an open source database such as PostgreSQL or MySQL a plus
• Experience with Hadoop/Spark a plus
• Linux administration experience a plus
• Expert-level Python programming Test-driven development
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Information Systems preferred; any STEM BS, MS or PhD with appropriate work experience will be considered.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.