|Date Posted:||Jan 5|
TITLE: Data Integration Specialist
CLIENT: Energy Oil & Gas Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract on-site)
RATE: $80-90/hour DOE
• Supports data integration across the global enterprise business units.
• Manages the transformation, delivery, and exchange of data between both internal and external business systems across all business units.
• Provides daily operational production support and 24x7 callout support on a rotating basis.
• Architects solutions in support of business critical operational and back-end processes such as well operations, financial closing, and enterprise data warehouse.
• Works with team members to provide system support, documentation, and knowledge sharing of best practices.
• Must have experience with implementation and support of Informatica 9.5 or higher.
• Must have hand-on experience integrating with Teradata.
• Must have experience building both traditional ETL scenarios in Informatica as well as non-traditional Integration scenarios.
• Must have ability to architect complex integration scenarios using Informatica.
• Must have ability to architect and develop data warehousing solutions.
• 7+ years of experience data integration experience within the Energy Oil & Gas Industry
• Minimum (1) year of experience with IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services) but also having PowerCenter experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology of related field required.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.