|Date Posted:||Feb 10|
TITLE: Customer Success Project Manager
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $60,000-75,000 DOE
Our fast growing, corporate venture-backed technology startup client is seeking entrepreneurial, intellectually curious and organized multi-taskers to join their tight-knit team and help scale the company across new markets and channels. Customer Success Project Managers are part of the first level management team who manage matrix resources from the development team, customers and Channel Partners across the United States. This is both a project and change management role.
Coordinate and manage deployment of Company’s hardware and software solutions.
Work closely with installation partners and customers’ teams to ensure efficient and proper installation and successful launch of service to customers’ employees and residents.
• System Development Life Cycle Management
• Resource Management
• Change/Business Transformation Management
• Risk Identification and Mitigation
• Quality Assurance including overseeing the creation and execution of test scenarios
• Tactical and Strategic Planning
• Audit Controls including policy/procedure creation, maintenance and compliance
• Project Document Management
• Vendor Management
• Support of Disaster Recovery and Security Initiatives
• Demonstrate flexibility with shifting business priorities
• Continuous education in Project Management, technology and the multi-housing industry
• Minimum of 5 years of IT Project Management Experience in managing small to medium size staff for ongoing and project related tasks
• 7 - 10 years IT experience preferred, particularly in the areas of Quality Assurance, and Customer Support
• Project Management Certification preferred (PMP, CSM, ACP, ITIL)
• Experience using project management software for project tracking required
• Self-starter with excellent collaboration, communication and organizational skills
• Expert business analyst who can solicit requirements and deliver exceptional results.
• Experience in any of the following specific technologies a plus:
o Smart Home Technology
o Microsoft O365, Google Apps
o Desktop/Mobile Solutions
• Experience with Multi-Family or Construction industry a plus
Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for Computer Science or Management Information Systems
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.