|Date Posted:||Jun 2|
TITLE: Customer Service | Corporate Travel Agent
CLIENT: Energy Oil & Gas Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Energy Corridor)
TYPE: Contract (Onsite/Hybrid)
RATE: $25/hour DOE
• Customer Service Specialist versed in corporate travel support.
• Previous experience as a Travel Consultant managing corporate clients is a big plus.
• In this role you will be charged with the responsibility of arranging safe, efficient and cost-effective travel for company employees and corporate executives.
• Providing current and comprehensive information to the traveler or traveler arranger on international routings and airfares in a timely and courteous manner to deliver high quality airline, car and hotel reservation services.
• Maintaining the highest degree of proficiency in the use of Sabre to ensure high accuracy and productivity levels.
• Working in an organized manner, utilizing established procedures to meet or exceed predetermined performance and productivity standards while adhering to Corporate Company policies and procedures.
• Maintaining current, accurate knowledge of all travel-related issues to ensure provision of advice regarding airline routings, cost effective fare alternatives, foreign currencies, passport/visa requirements.
• Coordinate all requirements to ensure specific security requirements are met.
• Review and approve travel itineraries, preferred hotels, car rental companies, etc.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• 3+ years travel reservations experience
• Must have 3+ years of direct experience utilizing Sabre
• 3+ years of direct experience in corporate travel reservations with an emphasis in international travel
• Proficient with Sabre and Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Working knowledge of airline ticket pricing, fare rules, exchanges, and refunds
• Manage detailed work within constant deadlines and time constraints
• Excellent verbal and written skills and the judgment to choose the most effective method of communications
• Works well in a close team environment and thrives on providing high quality service and support with excellent customer focus
• Strong telephone skills in call center environment
• Experience with immigration requirements
• Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and standing up for what's right
• Listens actively and invites dialogue for shared understanding, then influences and acts to drive performance and achieve results
• Builds strong relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
EDUCATION: Associates degree in Business Management or Business Operations is preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.