|Date Posted:||Jun 13|
TITLE: Creative Services Account Manager
CLIENT: Energy Oil & Gas Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Energy Corridor)
TYPE: Contract (6 to 12 month ongoing contract)
RATE: $45-48/hour DOE
The Creative Services Account Manager role is a qualified communications professional with agency or client-side project management experience. The position is responsible for leading and managing projects within Corporate Creative Services group to support clients’ creative needs. The role will act as a valued strategic thought partner between assigned clients from various departments and the Creative Services team. This includes proactively leading the development of projects within Creative Services, working with clients, scheduling and providing clear direction to creative staff, presenting to clients, and seeing the project through printing and/or electronic distribution. Strong communication skills, aptitude to work with senior leaders from across the company, proven ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, with strong attention to detail are all critical components of this role.
• Serves as project manager for various communication initiatives.
• Operates as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to defined internal client groups.
• Manages day-to-day deliverables with internal clients to assist them in the development of their communication needs.
• Coordinates the production process to ensure project requirements and deadlines are met.
• Build and maintains strong customer relationships.
• Develops a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Ensures timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Communicates clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Forecasts and track key account metrics.
• Assists with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Must have strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
• Must have strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media/communications fields.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Able to manage multiple projects at a time and must have prioritization skills.
• Build relationships with internal business clients that enable Creative Services to become a trusted partner.
• Lead development of smart creative strategy and execution of creative programs.
• Manage client expectations by delivering projects on-time that consistently meet and exceed client expectations.
• Drive alignment and application of Creative Services developed content across audiences.
• Coordinate the production process to ensure project requirements and deadlines are met.
• Drive design team to ideate current, relevant ideas to solve communications needs.
• Key consultant to business clients – representing creative development best practices.
• Write and manage creative proposals and creative briefs in a thoughtful, collaborative, measurable way.
• Oversee flawless execution on client creative projects.
• Continuously monitor client group and proactively forecast future creative needs.
• Proactively troubleshoot and adjust plans as needed.
• Present timely project updates to clients and creative service team.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Communications, Advertising or related field.
• 5+ years business-to-business and/or agency experience with a track record of success developing and executing creative projects for clients.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio.
• Preferably 7+ years of marketing and/or communications experience.
• 3+ years of experience working with creative project management software is a big plus.
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving abilities at all levels.
• Goal-oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed.
• Adaptable and flexible; open minded, innovative and creative.
• Self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills, effective oral and written communications skills required.
• Proven consultative, persuasive/sales skills required.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment with quick turnarounds and flex as priorities change.
• Understand implementation of corporate branding and guidelines across all communication channels.
• Able to drive creative campaign development to create a complementary set of creative deliverables across a variety of communications channels.
• Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment.
• Actively seeks out diverse people and organizations to collectively achieve business goals.
• Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions.
• Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments.
• Experience leading event concepting and production is ideal.
• Knowledge and experience with current digital trends and developing branded
company content within the digital and social media space is ideal.
Bachelors degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field is required
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.